From specific marriages to semiformal dinners, several occasions require equal bow tie. These butterfly-shaped accessories allow men and women to express their style and personality. The bonuses offer a prudent and sophisticated look when combined with a formal tuxedo, or they can explode with a vest or jacket on more relaxed occasions. While some brands link a short bow or pre-tied bow ties, you may prefer to tie yours. While the process can be difficult for a person who sees it for the first time. The video and step-by-step instructions we do require a quick and easy link connection.
When using bow tie
there are appropriate links for black and white tie events. On these very formal occasions, there are only suitable black and white ties, as the name implies. Semi-formal companies provide the opportunity to experiment even more with color and texture. But since these events are still formal, people must lead to patterns and heavy colors that are too bright. Pictures and tweed are good options for semi-formal courses. Occasional occasions allow people to wear any style, color, and pattern, from sweatshirt and velvet to polka dots and strips.
How to Fix a Bow Tie
Relate nine simple steps to tip equality. After repeated practice, the process becomes the second type of quick and easy style.
- Put on the dress shirt or tuxedo shirt. Button at the top and stand in front of the mirror with the bow at hand. Place the arch bow around the neck, making sure that the right end falls approximately 1.5 inches lower than the left.
- Hold both ends of the arc, cross the end beyond the shortest end.
- Bend the end for longer through the neck hole. Adjust the intensity of the sticker to make you feel comfortable.
- When the end is turned by turning it over the shoulder, the shorter end is bent at the widest part, so it looks like an arch and separates through the neck.
- Hold the shape of the bow with one hand, find the other end and lower it in the middle of the shape of the bow with the other hand. At this point, the tie is like an equal bow from the front.
- Combine the sides of the bow with one hand; Bake and draw them. This creates a hole behind the arch.
- Use the other hand to make another bow with the end of the tie burning like the first bow.
- Push this bow through the hole.
- Draw on the bent ends of each bow to tighten the bow knot.
Different Types of bow ties
Bow joints come in different sizes and styles to complement different features and sets. People generally choose between five types:
- Standard butterfly bow tie: some men’s clothing stores are in the men’s department, with standard butterfly bow equivalents on wings measuring between 2.25 and 2.75 inches. This classic equality works well for any facial structure and is a good choice for formal occasions, especially in neutral solid colors such as white, black, gray, navy or brown.
- Large butterfly bow tie: with wings of 3 to 3.5 inches, the butterfly bow tie is preferred to people with a wider facial and neck structure. Due to its size, it should be used in solid colors for a formal event. Printed and bold, this fun and exciting tie offer a more casual gift.
- Batwing bow tie: narrow wings measure between 1.5 and 2 inches in the sewing bow tie. Some people prefer this slimmer style for formal occasions, and others may feel it offers an appearance that is not formal enough. Sewing style is seen in people with thin facial structure and neck size.
- Diamond Point bow tie: Offering elegant diamond points at the ends, the diamond point arc equation offers a unique asymmetric appearance available for formal events. This tie style comes with wings at different heights.
- Rounded Club bow tie: Due to the abnormal characteristics of the round bow, people often want to stand out from the crowd. This tie also comes in different sizes.
Sizing a bow Tie
before connecting an arc, it is important to get the correct amount. Many arc connections come in a size that fits all necks. But there are adjustable features such as buttons or flanges that connect another arc. To measure the size of the neck, place a well-dressed dress shirt on a bed or on a table with the acquisition of the collar version. Use a sewing tape or string to determine the number of inches from the central neck button around the neckband. This determines the size of the neck. And the bow ties must be adjusted to assemble.